THE videotaping of Coptic Christians – and others similarly decapitated – must be understood as part of a goal-oriented program with two-tiers: propaganda recruitment, and striking (immediate/concomitant) terror in the west’s heart. Shock value.
WITHOUT a scintilla of a doubt, said acts are absolutely underpinned by the Koran, and can be found in several unambiguous verses: Quran (8:12) – “I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.”
SO those who jive talk and scream that this barbarism is not Islamic, they are either ignorant of Islam’s dictates or they are attempting to Allah-wash Islamic-derived jihad. In either case, just ignore them or smack them upside the head. Whatever works.
FULL Disclosure: the latest gruesome act of jihad hit particularly hard. Why? Aside from the fact that much has been written at this site (out of countless commentaries) to prove the above thesis, a heightened degree of outrage was felt, regarding the Coptic Christian community. Yes, it comes atop enumerable acts of savagery- as Islamists swathe forward – in their absolute goal to wipe out the last vestiges of minorities in the Mid East and parts of Africa.
TO wit, this investigative journalist is duty bound to assert: what is the leadership of the heretofore free world doing to counter the non-stop onslaughts, other than offering pithy platitudes via his mouthpieces: “The Obama administration, in a statement released by press secretary Josh Earnest late Sunday, called the killing of the 21 Egyptian men a “despicable and cowardly murder” that should accelerate the need for a political resolution to the burgeoning conflict in Libya.” (blogger’s note: more than enraging…being that the Pyromaniac-in-Chief’s illegal war in Libya catapulted ISIS’s jihad – attendant offshoots – off the ground….even as he shrilly opines: “In his address last week, the president said “ISIL is not Islamic,” and “no religion condones the killing of innocents.”)
AND if it seems like an endless barrage of barbarism flows through these pages, that’s because there is no other alternative. Sorry for that.
NEVERTHELESS, ignoring the unthinkable certainly won’t solve the worldwide plague of Islam, but exposing some intrinsic linkages will alert countless westerners as to what’s what.
Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi has declared “Egypt reserves the right of retaliation and with the methods and timing it sees fit for retribution from those murderers and criminals who are without the slightest humanity.”
EuroNews The kidnapped Egyptian workers were taken in December and January from the coastal town of Sirte in eastern Libya which is now under the control of Islamist groups. In the video (below link) it was made clear the victims had been targeted because of their faith.
UPDATE! THIS JUST IN: As promised, Egypt launches airstrikes on Islamic State (ISIS) in Libya.
UK Daily Mail Egypt launched airstrikes on Islamic State targets in Libya this morning as it ‘seeks retribution’ for the barbaric filmed beheading of 21 Coptic Christians. There were at least seven strikes in Derna in the east of the country, which has become a hotbed of Islamic extremism since dictator Libyan Muammar Gaddafi was overthrown in 2011.
It is the first time Egypt announced military action against Islamist targets in its western neighbour, having previously denied it targeted militants there, and the first time militants connected with the Islamic State terror group have been hit with airstrikes outside Syria and Iraq.
The strikes are in response to a gruesome video, released last night, showing a group of orange jumpsuit-clad Coptic Christians being marched to the shores of the Mediterranean Sea by masked, knife-wielding militants.
The 21 men, who were Egyptian migrant workers kidnapped last month, are then seen being forced onto their knees before they are beheaded simultaneously by the militants standing behind them.
BUT lest anyone believes that ISIS is the “only” Islamic bloodletting force laying waste across the globe, think again. Whether acting in tandem or solo, the fact remains that they are ALL operating under the banner of Islamic jihad!
Muslims, all belonging to Boko Haram, entered the Christian village of Gwoza and butchered one thousand Christians. Why hasn’t this made the news? They were shot, burned alive, and slashed to death. They were slaughtered with bullets, cooked alive, and hacked to death. Nigerian relations expert Adeniyi Ojutiku received a report from a trusted colleague:
Shoebat The terrorists seized a number of residents as hostages and killed nine hundred and ninety-seven an eye-witness whose mother among the women that are burying the … bodies confirmed… The insurgents took over the Emirs (mayor’s) Palace as well as a Government Lodge in Gwoza, and have appointed a replacement for the town’s fleeing Emir. They have hoisted their black flags with Arabic insignia all over Gwoza in a show of their total control of the territory.
Ojutiku received from Nigeria marked a phone call and was told that “an unprecedented emergency request for prayers for the inhabitants of the Christian village of Gwoza… The town has … been under siege of Boko Haram for the past nine days”.
Shoebat.com reported before that the Boko Haram Muslims in this same Christian village killed 100, but now a new report says 1000.
As one report described the slaughter:
Mbitsa, who supports Ojutiku’s grassroots Lift Up Now outreach to Nigeria, is a member of the Church of Christ in Nations on the lower coast of Gwoza, and was away in Maiduguri during the attack. Boko Haram killed Mbitsa’s pastor Musa Ishaya and at least nine members of the Church of the Brethren in the attack, Mbitsa said. He has not heard from many since, as communication towers were destroyed.
“Only my elder brother, I heard from him among my family members,” Mbitsa reported. “Some brethren who escaped to mountains and bush for ten days now; only God knows how they are surviving without food, water, etc. Most of the brethren we communicate and get this information from them, their batteries are down.”
As Boko Haram blocked exit roads from Gwoza and went door to door killing people, Ojutiku said, Nigerian military officials abandoned their weapons and fled, leaving Boko Haram unchallenged.
“Now these weapons have fallen into the hands of the Boko Haram,” Ojutiku said. “A few people were able to escape to the mountainside, just exactly like is happening in northern Iraq. A few people are holding out on the mountains, but most of the people in the village are being slaughtered. There is no communication between Gwoza and other parts of the country.”
“I was told many Nigerian soldiers refused to go and confront Boko Haram, because their wives protested. They felt they were just sending their husbands to an untimely death.”
New reports corroborated Ojutiku’s account. According to AFP, about 300 women and 500 children protested for two days at the gates of a military base in Maiduguri, demanding that their husbands and fathers not be sent to recapture Gwoza, as they did not have proper weapons.
“No weapons for our husbands, no trip to Gwoza or any volatile place,” AFP Aug. 12 quoted Thabita John, one of the protesting wives. “We are tired of burying our loved ones.”
Boko Haram, seeking to establish Sharia law, had killed 4,239 Christians, moderate Muslims, government officials and civilians in attacks targeting religious communities in Northern Nigeria, advocacy group Jubilee Campaign reported July 29. Hundreds of thousands have been driven from their homes.
NEWSFLASH: Boko Haram are HUSSEIN Obama’s kinfolk, yes, they are:
Therefore, why is anyone shocked to learn: that while the Mid East is burning, so too is Christianity across Africa and the Mid East, all “credit” given to…re-introducing…
IN light of all the above info, is it any wonder that HUSSEIN Obama’s White House failed to mention the faith of Coptic Christians beheaded by ISIS? Hmm…
“The United States condemns the despicable and cowardly murder of twenty-one Egyptian citizens in Libya by ISIL-affiliated terrorists,” the White House statement said. The victims were also referred to as “innocents,” Spiering said, but no mention was made of their faith.
NOW, as stated from the onset, the fact of the matter is that recruitment of western jihadis (and others) is a prime target for ISIS, Boko Haram and related Islamic terror hydras. This danger is exponentially graver due to their sophisticated online/social media presence and their English language publication(s)!
MORE specifically, this investigative journalist continually highlights the dangerous Islamic presence within America (the west, including Israel), one which is growing exponentially, including ISIS. This has been made very clear, and with no stone left un-turned.
THUS, a particular commentary (Oct. 2014) must URGENTLY re-enter the fray, as it featured “star” Bostonians…a “father and son terror tag team”!
INTRODUCING, a bespectacled (jacked up terrorist) grandfatherly looking man, Abdulbadi Abousamra…the proud papa of Ahmad, you know, the social media guru, the propaganda coordinator, for ISIS straight out of the heart of Boston! Hmm…the terror apple doesn’t fall far from the Islamist family tree. Yes, THAT Boston jihadi connection, once again. A cesspool.
SO what’s the point of re-introducing this duo? Well, as stated within said commentary, Ahmad is the MAIN tech guru for ISIS!
Ahmad Abousamra was born in France in 1981 and grew up in the upper class neighborhood of Stoughton in the Boston area of Massachusetts. Abousamra is highly educated having attended Xavier Brothers Catholic School in Westwood and then Stoughton High school in his senior year. He is also a graduate of Northeastern University with a degree in computer technology. He was also employed at a telecommunications company. Abousamra is a dual citizen of the United States and Syria and is believed to be living in the city of Aleppo, Syria.
Ahmad Abousamra and another individual, Tarek Mehanna, had made multiple trips to places such as Pakistan and Yemen for the purpose of receiving military training to fight American troops in Afghanistan and Iraq. The two are reportedly to have celebrated the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States according to at least one report associated with Special Agent Heidi Williams of the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force.
Ahmad Abousamra and Tarek Mehanna have both been charged with terrorism related activity. Tarek Mehanna was apprehended at his parents’ home on October 21, 2009 and later convicted in 2011 and sentenced to 17.5 years in prison. The two had previously made a trip to Yemen in 2004 trying to find a terrorist training camp to acquire training. However, they were unsuccessful in either finding one or being accepted in one. Mehanna is said to have worked with another individual in the media wing of Al Qaeda in Iraq (AQI) founded by Abu Musab al Zarqawi, which became the Islamic State of Iraq (ISI), then Islamic State of Syria and Iraq (ISIS) and finally the Islamic State (IS). Both individuals were originally questioned by the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force in 2006. Ahmad Abousamra was added to the Most Wanted Terrorists List in 2012. Given the associations Ahmad Abousamra had with Mehanna and background information on Tarek Mehanna is astonishing that the FBI would not have requested he be put on a no fly list with the probable cause they had.
(read the whole thing)
AT its base, this blog does NOT blow smoke. Promise.
IN any event, the most urgent query becomes: what, if anything, can be done about their online presence? A whole damn lot.
NO one should be foolish enough to assume that the powers that be in Washington (and other western nations) can’t block access to any group that is affiliated with an Islamic terror organ, regardless of shrill screams re “censorship” and what not.
NOT only that, but access to the internet does not apply to a GLOBAL terror movement which seeks to destroy the west, regardless of “free speech/access” hysteria. Say what? Since when do barbarians have any rights, let alone to recruit jihadis, to plot, via social media?
SO one must inquire: why haven’t American (western) intelligence agencies stopped their online recruitment via the internet’s “rabbit hole”, even if some of their digital tracks can be helpful? Moreover, if they didn’t have the internet as a recruiting platform, there would be less reason to angst over their expanded rise. Ya think? A + B…
RESULTANT, a tool box of “traditional” tracking methods would suffice, if Washington took the lead. Clearly, they have zero interest in stopping ISIS’s rise, at least under the reign of HUSSEIN Obama and his Islamic-leaning (CIA/State/Jarrett) surrogates.