UNDER any other administration it would be impossible to conceive that the FEDS – sworn to protect the nation – would outright lie about the gravest threat to the homeland. Yes, in order to push through an anti-American political agenda, security heads lend HUSSEIN Obama cover. This is demonstrably the case within Obama Inc. Rest assured, TOP counter-terrorism associates are fully in agreement with said assessment.
STILL yet, one of the straighter shooters is James Comey, the Director of the FBI since Sept. 2013. He is acutely cognizant of the imminent dangers posed by Islamic terrorists, as well as the direct linkage between an influx of “refugees” and the support (material or otherwise) given by a preponderance of elements within the Muslim community. However, the fact remains that HUSSEIN Obama is driving the FBI’s course of action – chiefly through its Islamic indoctrination – regardless of how many hearings Director Comey attends. In reality, this and that hearing is akin to placing lipstick on roasting pigs.
Attorney General Loretta Lynch insisted on Tuesday that the Obama administration has the ability to run effective security screenings on Syrian refugees, despite testimony from the FBI last month indicating it may not be possible to run these security checks.
The issue of security checks on refugees was called into question by FBI Director James Comey in October, when he told a House committee that checking refugees against a database won’t do anything if the U.S. doesn’t have any data on these refugees.
“And so if someone has never made a ripple in the pond in Syria in a way that would get their identity or their interest reflected in our database, we can query our database until the cows come home, but there will be nothing showing up because we have no record of them,” Comey said.
Comey’s words were recalled over the last few days, when France confirmed that at least one of the terrorists in last week’s attacks in Paris entered that country disguised as a refugee.
But at the House Judiciary Committee on Tuesday, Lynch insisted that the U.S. will be able to process refugees safely. She first defended the current system of checking refugees against government databases.
“There is a screening process that has data from several different agencies, the FBI participates, Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, National Counterterrorism Center and much information is vetted and queried,” she said.
Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte, R-Va., pressed her by saying in the case of Syria, it would be difficult for the U.S. to check with that government on the status of someone trying to enter as a refugee.
“Do you disagree with the FBI director when he says that vetting Syrian refugees is extremely difficult if not impossible?” Goodlatte asked.
Lynch replied by saying interviews and other forms of screening besides checking refugees against a database will be implemented.
“I’m not sure he said it was impossible,” Lynch said. “Certainly the Department of Justice, but all of our agencies will make every effort to vet every refugee coming into this country, from the databases to the interviews that those individuals are subject to, to the biometric screening as well.”
“Certainly there are challenges to that process, because of the situation in Syria,” she admitted. “But I would note, however, that we do have the benefit of having the significant and robust screening process in place, a process that Europe has not been able to set up, which renders them much more vulnerable.”
Goodlatte disagreed, reflecting the position of many other Republicans over the past few days since the Paris attacks.
“Well, I think we’ll be vulnerable too when it comes to people from Syria, when we can’t get access to those databases because the country is in disarray and we can’t even gather information,” Goodlatte said.
Tuesday morning, House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis., announced he was setting up a task force aimed at examining legislation that might be pursued to slow down Obama’s plan to take in thousands of Syrian refugees.
IN other words, the AG is so full of sh-t…horse manure…that her stench won’t come off for years to come. Slime-ball. And, for the record, Lynch is both a race-baiting agitator as well as an anti-semite. She has been siding with Islamic terrorists for decades. So, why should now be any different?? Naturally, she serves as his “legal” cover, while DHS’s Jeh Johnson has been waving hordes of dangerous elements into the country from the get go. Thus, is collusion too harsh a conclusion to reach, when referring to the DHS, the AG, and the FBI (albeit, kicking and screaming) providing cover?
NOW, before we get to the meat…the above was the appetizer…Americans must come to the realization that the Islamist-In-Chief will not, under any circumstances, volte-face, that is, unless FORCED to. To wit, despite the fact that it has already been proven that so-called “refugees” are clearly Allah-bent on committing untold Islamic jihadi terror, HUSSEIN Obama is doubling down. Not only that, whereas U.S. borders are open sesame for terrorists – be they narco-related or otherwise criminally inclined – the fact that at least 8 Syrians were just caught infiltrating through Texas, one has to assume that they did so for jihadi ends. Agreed?
MORE outrageously, isn’t it beyond belief that 2 al-Qaeda terrorists – who killed U.S. soldiers – were allowed entry as “refugees”, and not one of the bastards in leadership have been held to account? How can such an egregious act of national betrayal stand unanswered?
According to a report released Wednesday by the House Homeland Security committee, two al-Qaeda terrorists who have killed U.S. soldiers were allowed to enter the United States, the Washington Free Beacon said.
The two individuals, identified as Waad Ramadan Alwan and Mohanad Shareef Hammadi, were settled in Bowling Green, Kentucky. According to the Free Beacon, they killed American soldiers, “whom they bragged about having ‘for lunch and dinner.’”
Moreover, in 2010, they were caught handling weapons, including a machine gun and a missile launcher, that they planned to smuggle to insurgents in Iraq, the report said
The Free Beacon added:
The committee’s report found that the administration’s refugee resettlement program proposal will have “a limited impact on alleviating the overall crisis but could have serious ramifications for U.S. homeland security.”
PATRIOTS, sorry, we are not done. Not by a long shot. Onto the MAIN event: The cover up of Islamic plots by the FEDS! Still yet, before viewing a SAMPLING of the laundry list, do recall the bold-faced lies from the FBI’s/DHS’s (and media) recent omerta, related to the student jihadi stabber, Faisal Mohammad, an ISIS supporter, at U of C Merced!
- An immigrant from Muslim-dominated Bangladesh, who applied for and received U.S. citizenship, tried to incite people to travel to Somalia and conduct violent jihad against the United States. He was arrested in Texas in 2014.
- In July 2015, a Cuban immigrant inspired by Islamic extremists plotted to explode a backpack bomb filled with nails on a beach in Key West.
- An immigrant from Ghana, who applied for and received U.S. citizenship, pledged allegiance to ISIS and plotted a terrorist attack on U.S. soil. He attacked an FBI agent with a large kitchen knife when the agent was searching his home in June in Staten Island, New York. The search was connected to an investigation stemming from the weekend arrest of Munther Omar Saleh, a 20-year-old U.S. citizen charged with conspiring to provide material support to ISIS, CNN reported.
- An immigrant from Sudan living in northern Virginia, who applied for and received U.S. citizenship, tried to join ISIS and wage jihad on its behalf after having been recruited online. He pleaded guilty in federal court in June 2015 to providing material support to ISIS and his friend, according to court records, is now a member of the Islamic State fighting force in Syria.
- A Muslim refugee couple from Bosnia, along with their five relatives living in Missouri, Illinois and New York, were charged in February 2015 with sending money, supplies and smuggled arms to ISIS and other terrorist organizations in Syria and Iraq.
- A Muslim immigrant from Yemen, who applied for and received U.S. citizenship, along with six other men living in Minnesota as members of refugee families, were charged in April 2015 with conspiracy to travel to Syria and to provide material support to ISIS.
- A Somali refugee with lawful permanent resident status, along with four other Somali nationals, were charged July 23, 2014, with leading an al-Shabaab terrorist fundraising conspiracy in the United States, with monthly payments directed to the Somali terrorist organization.
- A Kazakhstani immigrant with lawful permanent resident status conspired to purchase a machine gun to shoot FBI and other law enforcement agents if they prevented him from traveling to Syria to join ISIS. He and two others from Uzbekistan, both living in Brooklyn, were charged in February 2015 with providing material support a foreign terrorist organization.
- Two female immigrants, one from Saudi Arabia and one from Yemen, one of whom applied for and received U.S. citizenship, allegedly swore allegiance to ISIS and pledged to explode a propane tank bomb on U.S. soil. They were arrested in April 2015 during an FBI undercover raid on their house in Queens, New York.
- A Uzbek man in Brooklyn allegedly encouraged other Uzbek nationals to wage jihad on behalf of ISIS, and raised $1,600 for the terror organization. The arrests were announced in February and April 2015.
- The Boston Bombers were invited in as asylum seekers. The younger brother applied for citizenship and was naturalized on Sept. 11, 2012. The older brother had a pending application for citizenship.
- A Moroccan Muslim who came to the U.S. on a student visa was arrested and charged in April 2014 with plotting to blow up a university and a federal courthouse.
- Six members of Minnesota’s Somali-American refugee community have recently been charged with trying to join ISIS. The Washington Times reported that “the effort [to resettle large groups of Somali refugees in Minnesota] is having the unintended consequence of creating an enclave of immigrants with high unemployment that is both stressing the state’s safety net and creating a rich pool of potential recruiting targets for Islamist terror groups.”
- An Uzbek refugee living in Boise, Idaho, was arrested in 2013 and charged with providing support to a terrorist organization, in the form of teaching terror recruits how to build bombs to blow up U.S. military installations. He was convicted in August 2015.
- A teenage American citizen living in York, South Carolina, whose family emigrated from Syria, was sentenced in April 2015 for plotting to support ISIS and rob a gun store to kill members of the American military.
- A Muslim immigrant from Syria living in Ohio, who later applied for and received U.S. citizenship, was accused by federal prosecutors of planning to “go to a military base in Texas and kill three or four American soldiers execution style.”
- A college student, who came to America as a refugee from Somalia and later applied for and received U.S. citizenship, attempted to blow up a Christmas tree lighting ceremony in Oregon. He was sentenced in October 2014 to 30 years in prison.
- An immigrant from Afghanistan, who later applied for and received U.S. citizenship, and a legal permanent resident from the Philippines, were convicted Sept. 25, 2014, for trying to “join Al Qaeda and the Taliban in order to kill Americans.”
- An Iraqi immigrant, who later applied for and received U.S. citizenship, was arrested in May 2015 for lying to federal agents about pledging allegiance to ISIS and his travels to Syria.
- Two Pakistani-American brothers living in New York, who later applied for and received U.S citizenship, were sentenced in June 2015 to decades-long prison sentences for plotting to detonate a bomb in New York City.
- An immigrant from Muslim-dominated Yemen, who later applied for and received U.S. citizenship, was arrested in September 2014 in Rochester, New York, for allegedly trying to join ISIS. He was also charged with attempting to illegally buy firearms to try to shoot American military personnel.
- An immigrant brought here by his family from Kuwait at age 6, and who was later approved for U.S. citizenship, carried out the jihadist attack that recently killed four U.S. Marines and a sailor in Chattanooga on July 16, 2015, using an AK-47 semi-automatic weapon against unarmed military men.
REALLY, is there anyone – at least who isn’t sitting on their brains – who can answer the following question in the affirmative: Even if the FEDS wanted to secure the nation, indeed, are they in a position to do so? In other words, after years of (purposeful) neglect in favor of Islam’s barbarians, how prepared would they be to fend off massive attacks, as indicated within? Come on…they are so deeply in the tank that they mendaciously pin their non-prepared state on “lack of resources!” How about the truth, a lack of will from the top dogs?? Liars, liars…
ALAS, considering the facts at hand, it must also be an article of faith that DHS, the overall security umbrella agency, is run by an anti-American who is wholly in sync with the Islamist-In-Chief. As such, when the fish stinks from the head up, the most prudent assumption is that its poisons filter down and pollute major arteries. Effectively, DHS must be considered a rogue and dangerous agency. No kidding. Therefore, to expect Jeh Johnson to oversee operations in a way that protects the homeland, well, whistling past the national graveyard will elicit better results. It ain’t gonna happen.
MOST significantly, it is impossible to deny that HUSSEIN Obama isn’t guilty of treason. For if Article III Section 3 still has any meaning, surely all of the above anti-American conduct (and so much more) rises to the level of treason. Its application would FINALLY end the nation’s nightmare!
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.
The Congress shall have power to declare the punishment of treason, but no attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood, or forfeiture except during the life of the person attainted.
BESIDES, if not rendered, it leads to one inescapable conclusion: Acting in collusion, Congress has also agreed that America must commit suicide and that is that. Resultant, let them ‘fess up – as a collective body – and be done with the charade!!