BEFORE we proceed, let’s be factually correct: The Jewish State of Israel is a tiny speck of land. To wit, its leaders have a razor thin margin of error in operational theaters, unlike their counterparts whose nations enjoy real strategic depth. This is just the way it is.
NEVERTHELESS, like a drunken sailor and inveterate gambler, PM Netanyahu keeps rolling the dice and frittering away the odds. Guess what? He has no right to play with Jewish lives, as angst-ridden as he may be when the blood flows through the streets.
WITH the above firmly implanted in mind, one must urgently ask: What can he do, if anything, to firmly halt the Arab/Muslim fifth column from their continuous Jewish slaughter throughout Israel? Briefly, a whole damn lot.
NOW, before delving any further, it won’t suffice to opine, as his apologists reflexively tsk, tsk in the nationalist/right-wing direction: “What he sees from there, you don’t see from here.” In other words, they treat us like fools, as if we don’t realize that PM Netanyahu (like all leaders) is privy to that which “regular” citizens can’t see. Duh, but that’s not the issue. Be that as it may, Israeli “knuckle-draggers” internalize that something is gravely amiss within the top tier. Yes, it is understood that the Prime Minister can’t give away state secrets, nor should he dare. Yet, it is hardly a secret that scores of Jews are dying under his watch, still, he refuses to give the mandatory order: Vanquish the enemy…forthwith…post- haste… kadima…קָדִימָה …yalla…يالا . After all, everyone with a high school education (even those who aren’t considered high achievers, having failed their bagrut…בגרות…matriculation qualifiers) can see that said operational orders are nowhere in sight, even those executing the Jewish slaughter!
IN this regard, as repeatedly stated at this site and within global interviews, the strategic imperatives are multi-tiered. Atop the military component – in order for said “root canals” to bear fruitful dividends – the political leadership must execute HARSH punitive measures as adjuncts, those which will act as catalysts eliciting Pavlonian dog-like reactions. Use your imaginations…
INDUBITABLY, the IDF and attendant security services have solid plans – whatever they entail – to bring the daily slaughter to a SCREECHING halt. This is clear, at least to those whose eyes are wide open and refuse to blindly follow the narrative spun from the top. By extrapolation, this American-Israeli (living in the eye of the storm, like fellow Jewish Zionists) is well aware that the security forces are continuously blocked by PM Netanyahu from ending what, in all honesty, amounts to Russian Roulette being played with Jewish lives. Consequentially, this is where the crux lies, as well as the onus.
MOST resolutely, the following (Oct. 13, 2015) is an excerpt from “Israel On Fire: Arab Israelis (“Palestinians”) Wage Militant Jihad Against Jewish Zionists. What’s To Be Done?”, but keep in mind that it was written BEFORE this week’s revelations from DEBKAfile Intelligence cited below.
What are the core remedial measures which must IMMEDIATELY go into effect? Well, if Jewish blood isn’t to be deemed worthless within Israel – to the extent of punishing Jews who pray at Judaism’s holiest site, The Temple Mount, thus, banning them from renewing their gun permits – and if democracy has not become akin to a suicide pact, several prescriptive measures are patently clear:
- Firstly, Israel’s top political echelon must remove its (mental) yoke, to wit: “How will Washington and the EU react to this and that (Jewish) life-saving measure?” Said twisted, ghetto-like thinking must be tossed into the trash heap, post-haste, for it permeates their strategic decision-making calculus, such that it is.
- Secondly, aside from MK’s promising to enact bills that would finally ! enact very harsh punitive measures against so-called “youths” (and their families) who are caught in acts of terror, a burning nation can’t wait for the slow wheels of the legislative process to spin. Hence, each neighborhood which houses terror enclaves (the authorities know EXACTLY which ones they are, as does this investigative journalist) must be immediately sealed off. In tandem, stepped up measures should be held in abeyance to send a clear message: If you kill Jews, your lives will become unbearable. Whatever it takes. Besides, how can PM Netanyahu, a ‘serial accommodater’ – the buck stops with him – justify doing otherwise, with Jewish citizens being murdered and maimed at will? Would zoo keepers allow wild beasts to roam free without fencing??
- Thirdly, immediate arrests of top Arab ringleaders must take place. This includes: the (northern-based) Islamic Movement’s leadership and Arab MK inciters. Additionally, the IDF must surround Abbas’s compound – he is a chief inciter – in the same deliberate manner in which Arafat’s Muqata was laid to siege in Sept. 2003. Now, didn’t that send a forceful message?…continue reading…
SO, in a similar vein, is it at all coincidental that DEBKAfile Intelligence (Nov.23, 2015) assessed likewise, at least on an overall basis:
Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and Defense Minister Moshe Ya’alon have been at loggerheads with Israel’s military and Shin Bet chiefs on how to grapple with the wave of Palestinian terror sweeping the country for more than two months, with knives, firebombs and vehicular attacks and rising Israeli casualties. The two ministers are convinced that the Palestinian terrorists will eventually succumb to attrition and throw in the sponge.
DEBKAfile’s counter-terror experts challenge this premise. The current wave is not only not dying down it is gaining traction. Its methods are such that purely military measures can’t get to grips with the persistent attacks, which are often just hours apart in different locations.
In the last 24 hours, the terrorists have spread their wings from Hebron, last week’s hotbed, to places further north. If they are not stopped, they may well move across the Green Line into the coastal districts around Tel Aviv and the northern Afula Plain and Jezreel Valley. At that point, the Fatah’s armed wing, the Tanzim, is more than likely to join the action with firearms, instituting a full-fledged armed uprising against the Jewish State.
To pre-empt this escalation and freeze the current wave of attacks, Israel’s military and intelligence chiefs have put forward a 7-point plan of action:
- A general lockdown on Palestinian-populated areas of Judea, Samaria and Hebron for an indefinite period.
- This lockdown would extend to the Palestinian districts of East Jerusalem.
- Its borderline would run roughly along the defense barrier. Electronic tracking devices would be installed in the gaps with security personnel deployed according to need.
- The roadblocks thrown up on the side roads leading to Palestinian villages and towns along the main highways, like Route 60 in the Gush Etzion and Hebron districts, have proved ineffective. The Palestinians find ways of circumventing them.
- Blowing up the homes of Palestinian terrorist killers has proved disappointing as an effective deterrent to the spreading violence.
- Military and intelligence experts are of the opinion that the desired effect of a de-escalation will only be achieved by an ultimatum: Give up terrorism or be cut off from Israel, so losing your jobs and your major sources of income.
- Reservists will need to be mobilized on a large scale for this plan’s implememtation.
DEBKAfile’s political sources report that Netanyahu and Ya’alon are not in favor of the plan, each for reasons of his own, but are leaving it open for consideration.
Netanyahu fears that a total lockdown on Palestinian areas will have a negative effect politically at home and internationally. He is also concerned that a shutdown of the Palestinian districts of Jerusalem will expose him to the charge of dividing the capital.
Ya’alon is apprehensive that the Palestinians will deem the lockdown an Israeli declaration of all-out war. An armed conflict would then erupt between the two peoples with full force.
The authors of the plan are convinced that, one way or another, Palestinian terrorism, if not stopped short, will in any case escalate to the point where the prime minister and defense minister are left with no option but to execute the measures they have proposed.
MOST significantly, the strategic operational calculi (such that they are) from the PM & DM are seriously flawed. In the main, Netanyahu is terrified of losing favor with Euro and Washington decision makers, as well as with Israel’s irredeemably hostile domestic left. Incontestably, little short of committing national suicide will suffice any of them. Therefore, it was noted in the above Oct. 13, 2015 analysis: “Israel’s top political echelon must remove its (mental) yoke…how will Washington and the EU react to this and that (Jewish) life-saving measure?” Said twisted, ghetto-like thinking must be tossed into the trash heap, post-haste, for it permeates their strategic decision-making calculus, such that it is.
INHERENTLY, the Prime Minister refuses to fully internalize that nothing Israel does, or doesn’t, will quell their visceral hatred of Israel and Zionism. More specifically, after the horrific militant jihadi attacks in Paris, mendaciously, Sweden’s anti-semitic FM blamed Israel for the carnage, as did others, even if more “subtly”! Did you ever?? Thus, when will PM Netanyahu start to place Israel’s Jewish interests before anyone else’s, which is, in any case, his sworn mandate? Egregiously, does he believe that even if Israel receives brownie points (for less than the blink of an eye) from Europe and Washington it will quell the blood lust from Israel’s fifth column Arabs/Muslims? Or, heaven forbid, are they calculating that sacrificing an “acceptable” amount of Jewish lives is “necessary” to quiet down the international community? Feeling sick just contemplating said non-verbalized “trade-off.”
AND if the above isn’t disturbing enough, what can one say about a Defense Minister whose job description requires defending the Jewish majority public, even at the expense of those who howl otherwise? To his utter shame, and to the majority Zionist public’s grave peril, he refuses to go all the way to victory. As such, even after rivers of Jewish blood – from one end of Israel to another – and with multiple attacks occurring simultaneously, his “reasoning” is such: “Ya’alon is apprehensive that the Palestinians will deem the lockdown an Israeli declaration of all-out war. An armed conflict would then erupt between the two peoples with full force.”
NOW, again, as an investigative journalist steeped in Islam, its relationship to militant jihad, and geo-politics, how is it possible that these eyes (with a cadre of counter terrorism contacts in agreement) internalize that Israel IS mired in a full-fledged war, and the only thing missing are the tanks rolling down the streets of Tel Aviv and elsewhere, even as they are seen on highways here and there?
SIMPLY put, have they both lost their minds? If so, shouldn’t they be forced to resign/retire post haste, before more Jewish blood flows?
CONSEQUENTIALLY, the main requirement for their replacements must be: Men (or women) who are NOT “tired of fighting…tired of winning”, and ready, willing, and able to achieve victory at ALL costs! Is said job description too much to expect from those elected to lead the Jewish nation? Rhetorical.
BUT if they require some fire in their now timid (politically-driven) bellies, let them crank it up – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8thyFfK1PY ….because resting on their past military glory days ain’t gonna cut it!!