Believe it or not, there are more important things than being right, no pun intended. Because when it comes to matters of existential import, as a clash between civilizations ensues, it is better to be proven wrong than not. Alas, such is hardly the case.
And so it has come to pass – once again – that the directional markers given by this blog’s Washington, DC contacts have exceeded expectations but not towards a positive trend, though decidedly on target. For when the following commentary was posted (Sept. 1, 2012), its import was derived from said sources, yet duly confirmed through DEBKAfile Intelligence’s relevant contacts – https://adinakutnicki.com/2012/09/01/us-general-dempsey-strikes-again-dhimmifying-us-interests-re-iran-so-ordered-by-the-islamist-in-chief-addendum-to-tangible-lethal-military-related-results-from-redgreen-alliance-commentary/. Hence, it shouldn’t shock anyone that Gen Dempsey struck again; firing a highly valued Commander for teaching his charges about the true face of Islamic warfare in all its permutations. The surprise would be the opposite, in effect, if he promoted him!
‘Is Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff Aiding and Abetting the Enemy?’
Infiltrate and conquer is the new motto of Islam and not “condemn violence especially under Islamic mottos,” as Qaradawi stated.Qaradawi even takes offense when the West compartmentalizes Islam into “radical” and “moderate”:
“One of the reviled expressions used by secularists and modernists is the expression ‘political Islam,’ which is alien to our Islamic society without a doubt. … The reason for this application is a master plan by the enemies of Islam to fragment it into different divisions … they manufactured ‘Islams,’ plural, several different Islams, which they desire to accomplish. Sometimes they even divide Islam by regions: there is the Asian variety of Islam. Then we have the African Islam. And sometimes, according to the ages: There is the Prophet’s era of Islam, and Rashidi Islam, Umayyad Islam, Abbasid Islam, Ottoman Islam and modern Islam. And sometimes, according to race: There is Arab Islam, Indian Islam, Turkish Islam and the Islam of the Malaysian … and so and so forth. And sometimes, according to the doctrine: There is Sunni Islam and Shiite Islam. They even divide the Sunni into divisions and the Shia into divisions. They even added new divisions; there is revolutionary Islam, reactionary Islam, radical Islam, classical Islam, right-wing Islam, leftist Islam, orthodox Islam, modern Islam and, finally, political Islam, and spiritual Islam and theological Islam.”
Qaradawi admonishes the West and corrects this view: “We do not know why they invent such divisions that are rejected in Islam. The truth is that these divisions are all unacceptable in the eyes of a Muslim. There is only one Islam, which has no partners which recognizes no other; it is the first Islam, the Islam of the Quran and Sunnah.”
Perhaps it’s time that the West agrees with Qaradawi: Indeed it is one Islam – flexible Islam.
Gen. Dempsey isn’t just wrong; he’s choosing the wrong side in a war that has been declared on his own country. He’s choosing the side of an enemy the allied with Hitler’s Nazis in WWII – the Muslim Brotherhood – by helping it dictate what U.S. troops are taught and not taught.
If Dempsey’s response is that he was just following orders, such a defense has no standing in war, as theNuremberg trials demonstrated:
Other defendants used their testimony to emphasize that they were merely following orders–although the IMT disallowed defense of superior orders, the issue was raised anyway in the hope that it might affect sentencing.
At least one of Dempsey’s offenses is the violation of one very basic tenet of known rules of warfare – a rule he himself is well are aware of as a General. This violations is egregious and one day, Dempsey is likely to find the blood of countless Americans on his hands as a result, because he’s helping the enemy keep the military he’s in charge of, in the dark.
Sun Tzu, the ancient Chinese warrior whose Art of War dates back over three thousand years, said the following:
If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles.
If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat.
If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.
Dempsey’s behavior is akin to a General who wants to prevent his troops from knowing the enemy while helping the enemy at the same time. There was a time in America when that would be considered the worst possible offense a General could commit.
If harm comes to our troops or our nation as a result of Dempsey’s actions and if he is ever held to account for it, we’d like to remind him that any defense which includes something about ‘just following orders’ will be disallowed.
But if their claim should (audaciously) become that they just don’t know what Islamic warfare entails, well, perhaps the military higher ups are guilty of abject failure in due diligence. The following strategic find (from 2003) was known to this American-Israeli, so what’s their excuse?
“The 39 Principles of Holy War”
By: Dave Gaubatz
Do Americans citizens (to include Law Enforcement) understand the 39 Principles of Holy War?
In 2003, an Israeli researcher (Col. Jonathan D. Halevi) found an Al-Qaeda terror manual while searching Islamic and Arabic Websites titled “The 39 Principles of Holy War”.
This very important discovery by Halevi was reported in the Israeli News Agency on 4 Sept. 2003. One would opine every news organization in the free world would report on this find. It would be further assumed all law enforcement departments in America would have a copy of the terror manual. Why? Because the 39 Principles of Holy War not only give citizens clues to who may or may not be a terrorist, but they provide law enforcement officers a better tool when searching suspected terrorists homes or businesses.
Preparing and urging the mind for Jihad-Every Muslim must obey the call for Jihad against the infidels out of sheer belief and intention. The 39 Principles are:
- Since desire to obtain martyrdom – Al Salem, basing his arguments on Sheik Abdallah Azzam (the spiritual leader of Osama Bin Laden, killed in Afghanistan in 1989), emphasizes the importance of the sincere endeavor in order to attain martyrdom from Allah. The believer can perform the commandment concerning the “preparation to the battle” (I’dad Al-‘oda) and gain a reward from Allah equivalent to the Saheed’s reward (72 virgins and secure a close place near the Divine presence in Heaven) even though he may die from natural causes.
- Taking part in the Jihad – Every Muslim has to take an active role in holy war against the infidels, prepared to self sacrifice for the sake of Allah. Participation in Jihad is the most distinguished action in the eyes of Allah.
- Financing Jihad – Muslims can take part in the Jihad by making donations dedicated to the Jihad and the Mujahideen. The donation’s value is determined by its quality and destination and not by the sum total which is donated.
- Supplying the fighter’s needs – A believer who is unable to take part in the Jihad (for instance women and handicapped) can perform his duty by supplying the Mujahideens needs in money and equipment. By doing so the donator is considered Mujahid and deserves the same reward.
- Taking care of the Mujahid’s family – A believer who supplies a Mujahid’s family needs is considered Mujahid and deserves half of his reward. If one neglects this act it may bring him misfortune and death by the hands of God.
- Assisting the fallens families – by supplying the special needs of the orphans and widows.
- Assisting the families of prisoners and wounded fighters – by supplying their necessities.
- Fund raising for the Mujahideen – money is the lifeline of the Jihad. Its importance also stems from gathering donations which would arouse the spirit of Jihad and the believer’s hearts. There are many ways of carrying out this duty: in mosques, public places, family gatherings, charity events, and monthly donation or by urging the wealthy to open their hands to the Mujahideen.
- Granting charity donations to the Mujahideens – who enjoy priority status in Islam.
- Financing medical treatment for wounded Mujahideen.
- Praising the Mujahideen and their deeds – It is essential to educate the Islamic Nation on their values and to see them as a role model.
- Encouraging the Mujahideen to stick to their ways – in order to strengthen their spirit and moral.
- Protecting the Mujahideen -avoid publishing any information that may
place them in jeopardy or spoil the spirit of Jihad. Al-Salem warns his readers from the Arabic daily Al-Sharq Al-Awsat (Saudi orientated, published in London) which conducts the “crusader – Jewish scheme” against Islam by publishing false information designed to destroy the steadfastness of the Islamic Nation and the Mujahideens’ spirit.
- Publicizing the disgrace of hypocrites and defeatists – who strive to
weaken the Islamic Nation.
- Preaching to Jihad – Enormous reward is promised to every Muslim who serves as a catalyst for other believers to commit the duty of the Jihad.
- Providing strategic advice to the Mujahideen – This can be translated in many ways including the supply of essential information on the enemy and his plans in order to be well prepared.
- Keeping secrecy concerning the Mujahideen.
- Prayers to Allah for the sake of the Mujahideen and for the defeat of
- Holding special prayer to avoid misfortune and to strengthen the Muslim community.
- Publishing the Mujahideens’ activities in order to arouse the notion of
solidarity and strengthen pride and hope among the believers, to praise the ideal of self-sacrifice for the sake of Allah and to break the media siege imposed by the enemy. There are varied ways recommended for distributing information praising Jihad including Internet websites and forums, distribution lists, circulating publications in public places (for instance mosques, schools), sending SMS, etc.
- Participating in publishing process of books on the Mujahideen.
- Publishing Islamic laws supporting the Jihad – This mission falls on the shoulders of the Muslim scholars who have the duty to guide the Islamic Nation in the light of the Jihad and to call believers to join the
Mujahideen and pray on their behalf. Their followers are demanded to urge the scholars to act. In this context, Al-Salem glorifies the role of Sheik Hamoud Al-Oqala Al-Shu’aybi (radical Saudi scholar, deceased 2 years ago, backed the Taliban regime and al-Qaeda) as an adorable scholar who thrived to strengthen the Jihadi organizations worldwide by publishing Islamic laws justifying terror suicide attacks and holy war against the infidels.
- Keeping steady, consistent contact with scholars and preachers in order to update them about the current happenings in connection with the Mujahideen. The believer is asked to assist Islamic scholars who on certain occasion are under government pressure or influenced by false information. He has to update them regularly with reliable information, to support them and urge them to persist with the call to Jihad.
- Physical practicing – A Muslim who designates himself to become a
Mujaheed has to start gradually by improving his physical fitness. Al-Salem elaborates in his book a recommended practicing program which includes enhancing the endurance of both the heart and lungs, increasing muscle mass and strength.
- Acquiring shooting skills – Al-Salem calls on Muslims not to be
satisfied solely with the tuition of Jihad but to prepare in performing in this duty by acquiring shooting skills.
- Practicing swimming and riding horses – riding horses, explains Al-Salem is still relevant in the battlefields of Afghanistan, Chechnya and Iraq.
- Learning first aid skills – to help wounded Mujahudeen (splicing broken bones, providing infusions, etc.).
- Learning the doctrine of Jihad – Al-Salem recommends dozens of books, articles and Islamic laws published in recent years by Muslim radical leaders and scholars most of them Saudis by origin (Osama Bin Laden, Hamoud Al-Oqala Al-Shuaibi, Abd Aziz Jarbou’, Yusouf Al-‘ayyiri, Naser Al-Fahed, Ali Al-Khudier, Suliman Al-Olwan and more). One of them is the Al-Khudier’s Islamic law which justifies the use of weapons of mass destruction against the U.S.
- Supplying refuge and shelter to the Mujahideen.
- Expressing hostility and hatred toward infidels – A call for
reconciliation or co-existence with the infidels might weaken the
Mujahudeen. One may call for a Hudna, but to place it in practice is
- Constant action to achieve the release of all prisoners – held in enemy jails and to use all means for their escape or release.
- Distributing current information on the prisoners in order to keep their high moral.
- Performing electronic Jihad – Al-Salem attributes paramount importance to the Internet as a component for Jihad. He calls believers to join the Jihad by participating in Internet forums to defend the Islam and Mujahideen, to preach Jihad and to encourage Muslims to learn more about this sacred duty. The Internet provides an opportunity to reach vast, target audiences and respond swiftly to false allegations. Computer experts are asked to use their skills and experience in destroying American, Jewish and secular websites as well as morally corrupt web sites.
- Alienation of infidels – Believers in other religions have to be
isolated from Muslim communities so they will be prevented from committing hostile actions.
- Educating the younger generation to adore Jihad and the Mujahideen – The children, asserts Al-Salem are the “fuel” of the next stage of confrontation with the infidels. Parents have the duty to educate them to adore Jihad and the Mujahideen and to prepare themselves mentally for self-sacrifice for the sake of Allah. Al-Salem recommends believers to tell their young stories about the life of Prophet Mohammad, his associates, the great Muslim conquerors and the Mujahideen in our time. In addition it is recommended to
display to the children Jihadi films and taped preaches which praise
- Abandoning the luxuries of materialism – which might weaken the spirit of Jihad.
- Boycotting enemy’s commodities – as part of the economic Jihad.
- Avoiding the employment of foreign workers – from enemy countries.
(# 39 is missing….need to investigate further…)
Law Enforcement and all other American citizens must take notice of the messages being provided by Al Qaeda and other such groups. They are openly sharing with us their battle plan, but few are taking advantage of this pot of gold.
In case anyone thinks the above firing was a one off, well, under the reign of Barack HUSSEIN Obama patriotic military folks are targeted fodder – https://adinakutnicki.com/2012/10/01/u-s-heroes-are-targeted-under-the-thuggish-reign-of-barack-hussein-obama-addendum-to-lt-colonel-lakin-a-hero-a-role-model-commentary-by-adina-kutnicki/.
Most significantly, what is more anti-American, hence derelict and immoral, than failing to teach ones soldiers/officers about the enemy’s intent AND their doctrine?