THERE are particular crimes that are so unforgivable that there aren’t enough lifetimes to make amends. Certainly, adequate words fail, too — but that doesn’t mean an attempt shouldn’t be made. To the contrary.
INDEED, while the CHI-COMS have much to be punished for, let us dare not forget: but for Fauci and gang, in tandem with Big Pharma and thoroughly corrupt, power-hungry politicians, its weaponization could not have succeeded. Damn them all to hell.
- ‘Falsified Data’: Pfizer Vaccine Trial Had Major Flaws, Whistleblower Tells Peer-Reviewed Journal
- Half-dozen FDA Vaccine Panel Members are Tied to Pfizer
- MK Feiglin: Israeli Health officials lied through their teeth
- Globalists To Hide mRNA ‘Vaccine’ In Food, Ditch Injections … What Could Possibly Go Wrong
AND their crimes against humanity go on …. dragging the kiddies along the way ….
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
WND | By Art Moore | November 8, 2021
‘We’ve been fed a lot of misleading information’
Following the CDC’s approval of the Pfizer vaccine for young children, scientists and physicians at a summit in Florida warned against a rush to vaccinate a population with very little chance of severe infection from the coronavirus.
The Florida Summit on Covid in Ocala on Saturday addressed three big questions, reported Mary Beth Pfeiffer for TrialSite News. Do young children need vaccination against COVID? Are the vaccinations safe? Are unvaccinated children a threat to adults?
On each question, the physicians and researchers challenged the federal government’s conclusions, pointing to studies and data.
- Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of the mRNA technology employed by the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines: Inoculating 28 million children 5 to 11 years old could lead to “1,000 or more excess deaths” while the risk from COVID-19 for healthy children is “about zero” and appears to be lower than the seasonal flu.
- Paul Alexander, a clinical epidemiologist and former senior adviser on pandemic policy in U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: “We’ve been fed a lot of misleading information … children don’t get severely ill … children don’t die from this infection.”
- Dr. Richard Urso, Texas ophthalmologist: In Sweden, where schools were kept open, there was “not a single death of a child from COVID.”