ISLAMISTS, AS EXPECTED, IN SYNC WITH ISLAMIC COUNCIL OF VICTORIA (ICV).
THE ONLINE HATE PREVENTION INSTITUTE (OHPI) PARTNERS WITH ICV!
AS the Israeli Administrator for Islam Exposed Online, the inherent obligation to the site’s supporters is to state the truth, regardless of where it lands. Concomitantly, it goes without saying, bullying, to shut us up – irrespective of where it originates from – will NOT be tolerated.
TO wit, the following is demonstrative of said obligation and promise:
BY ADINA KUTNICKI AND LISA MICHELLE
The primary mission of The Online Hate Prevention Institute (OHPI), and respectively its CEO Mr. Andre Oboler, has been to counter anti-Semitism, Holocaust denial, and replacement geography, as is exemplified by his prior body of work. Many were under the impression that this was his primary mission.
Yet, recently, Mr. Oboler, on behalf of OHPI, has shifted his focus to also include “Islamophobia.” To do so, he is collaborating with the Islamic Council of Victoria (ICV), which is clearly established in the Acknowledgements section of his December 10, 2013 OHPI report, Islamophobia on the Internet: The Growth of Online Hate Targeting Muslims, and is confirmed in its Foreword by the ICV Secretary, Ghaith Krayem.
Meanwhile, Mr. Oboler has continuously targeted as “Islamophobic” a pro-Israel Facebook page, Islam Exposed, and its administrators, who are dedicated to protecting Muslims from Islamic/Shariah law inspired terror and raising public awareness about it. As is exhibited by the following video, however, there is a glaring conflict of interest between this, his previous goal to combat antisemitism, and his association with ICV, which has consistently backed terrorist groups and lodged public attacks against Israel and the Jewish people.
There’s a Bully in the Neighborhood
Sources: “There’s a Bully in the Neighborhood”
(cited according to order presented in video)
Part I: ICV Supports Terrorists
- “Terror Twosome: ICV Supports Hamas, Mufti Supports Hezbollah.” Australian Islamist Monitor 11 Jan 2008.
- Pipes, Daniel. “Islamists Fooling the Establishment.” Middle East Forum. Spring Middle East Quarterly(2006).
- Discover the Networks. “Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR).” Washington, DC:DiscovertheNetworks.com, 2003.
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas. Exhibit List in USA v. Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development (23 Sept. – 6 Nov. 2008), Judges Notable Cases.
- Investigative Project on Terrorism. United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit, in “US v. Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development, et al.” 7 Dec. 2011. Pdf.
- ___. “US v. Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development, et al., Richmond, TX .”
- Judeh, Asem (PCAV Project Coordinator). Re: Support Gaza Eid Al-Adha Appeal – Unnecessary Death in Gaza. Palestine Community Association of Victoria, 26 Nov. 2006. Yahoo Groups Post, Muslim Melvin Newsgroup (approved by mhelmy_3).
- “Hundreds Protest Against Israeli Action.” The Sydney Morning Herald 16 Jan. 2009: Breaking News National.
- Mami, Sheik Yer’. “Priorities: The Islamic Council of Victoria Demands: ‘Respect legal rights’ of Arrested Terrorists’.” Winds of Jihad 4 Aug. 2010.
- “‘Respect Legal Rights’ of Those Arrested.” The Sydney Morning Herald 4 Aug. 2009.
- Bolt, Andrew. “Waleed Aly and the Bigots.” The Herald Sun 31 July 2006.
- Dave, Aussie. “Unequivocally For Terrorism.” IsraellyCool 3 Sept. 2006.
- Gulbayrak, Ecehan Begumsultan, and Burak Akkulah. “The Curse of the Pharaohs.” Australian Light Foundation, 26 Aug. 2013.
Part II: ICV Jewish Blood Libels
- Islamic Council of Victoria (ICV). “Press Release: CV In Dismay Over Attorney General’s Comments About East Jerusalem.” Australia: IVC.org.au, 27 Nov. 2013.
- “Press Release: ICV Voices Concerns About Australia’s Policy Shift on Illegal Israeli Settlement.” Islam in Australia 27 Nov. 2013.
- “No Dramas at the Australian Islamic Peace Conference.” Jewish Online News from Australia, New Zealand and World-Wide, 22 March 2013: News.
- Krayem, Ghaith Krayem. “Israeli Justice.” MuslimVillage.com, 9 June 2010.
- Aly, Waleed. “War has Lured Bigots out into the Open.” The Age 31 July 2006: Opinion, The Age. 2.