Subversion of the democratic, liberal process is not just the purview of the left, though their tentacles are deeply rooted within – the ends ALWAYS justifies the means.
That being said, poisonous apples exist within every grouping, thus, a purging is mandatory, lest toxins spread. Besides, the intrinsic value of honesty and integrity – the most intangible of all leadership assets – is in short supply. Paradoxically, these assets are barely in demand. A national/western tragedy.
Yet in regard to newly confirmed DM Hagel, it was not as if there weren’t enough blaring lights, signaling his ill suitability for duty, unless he was vying for a Muslim command post! Some of his glaring deficits can be found herein – adinakutnicki.com/2013/02/11/john-brennan-obamas-cia-pick-is-a-muslim-convert-brotherhood-mafias-infiltration-near-complete-commentary-by-adina-kutnicki/, but they are by no means all inclusive.
Even if one prefers to eschew said evidence, tossing it overboard, shouldn’t it matter that his Senate win was more than suspect, being that he was not only a “dark horse”, but chairman of the company which counted the computerized votes on his own behalf? Does conflict of interest ring any alarm bells? Does voter fraud appear more than a possibility? If not, do pigs also fly? Mind you, even if nothing else was known about the above strange “coincidence”, shouldn’t all Americans (despite party affiliation) be livid at this blatant rig? One would hope so.
‘DID HAGEL RIG VOTE TO WIN SENATE SEAT’?
Details revealed in magazine profile on alleged GOP plan to steal election
An attempt by Senate Democrats to push through their controversial nominee for defense secretary, former Sen. Chuck Hagel, R-Neb., failed today on a 58-40 vote as Republicans said they haven’t been given answers to their questions.
Republicans have numerous reservations about Hagel.
He recently was endorsed by Iran for the post, and another endorser was the Communist Party USA.
But an issue that has yet to be raised has been sitting in plain sight ever since Harper’s documented it in a report about the time of Obama’s re-election.
The report charged the GOP “aims to paint the country red” under the headline “How to Rig an Election.”
It was Harper’s that actually credited Hagel with symbolically inaugurating an era of questions about election fraud.
“Hagel, an unknown millionaire who ran for one of Nebraska’s U.S. Senate seats in 1996 … trailed the popular Democratic governor, Ben Nelson, who had been elected in a landslide two years earlier. Three days before the election, however, a poll conducted by the Omaha World-Herald showed a dead heat, with 47 percent of respondents favoring each candidate. David Moore, who was then managing editor of the Gallup Poll, told the paper, ‘We can’t predict the outcome,’” Harpers said.
“Hagel’s victory in the general election, invariably referred to as an ‘upset,’ handed the seat to the G.O.P. for the first time in 18 years. Hagel trounced Nelson by 15 points. Even for those who had factored in the governor’s deteriorating numbers and a last-minute barrage of negative ads, this divergence from pre-election polling was enough to raise eyebrows across the nation,” Harpers continued.
“Few Americans knew that until shortly before the election, Hagel had been chairman of the company whose computerized voting machines would soon count his own votes: Election Systems & Software (then called American Information Systems). Hagel stepped down from his post just two weeks before announcing his candidacy. Yet he retained millions of dollars in stock in the McCarthy Group, which owned ES&S. And Michael McCarthy, the parent company’s founder, was Hagel’s campaign treasurer,” the report said.
The report said: “Whether Hagel’s relationship to ES&S ensured his victory is open to speculation. But the surprising scale of his win awakened a new fear among voting-rights activists and raised a disturbing question: Who controls the new technology of Election Night?”
In the next election, a relatively unknown Democrat ran against Hagel, but he collected only 70,000 votes from the 400,000 registered Democrats. His demands for an investigation of the vote-counting were unsuccessful, the report said.
WND’s own analysis of the 2012 election concluded vote fraud took place.
The analysis found that the fraud was enough to steal the election.
“Although no single instance or aspect of vote fraud was likely enough to tip the election for Obama, the aggregate of their corrupt activities – including illegal campaign donations, taking advantage of states without voter ID requirements, military ballots delivered too late, as well as the laundry list of elements identified in this report, may well have been.”
Further, the analysis found the media provided perhaps the greatest in-kind benefit to the Obama re-election effort. The media provided Democrats an advantage of countless billions in biased reporting. It suppressed news unflattering to Democrats while exposing or even contriving stories damaging to Republicans and mischaracterizing their positions, while uncritically promoting the Democrat narrative:
- The networks suppressed facts surrounding Benghazigate, leading moderate Democrat commentator Pat Caddell to label the media “the enemy of America.”
- The mass media have been, with a few notable exceptions, largely silent on the “Fast and Furious” DOJ gunrunning scandal responsible for the deaths of two Americans and countless Mexicans. Eric Holder has been able to successfully deflect calls for an independent investigation of Fast and Furious because the media offers no pressure.
- CBS withheld its knowledge of the Petraeus affair until after the election to save the administration embarrassment
- The administration withheld a damning food stamp report showing the biggest monthly increase in a year, until well after the election.
WND’s evaluation of evidence of vote fraud during 2012 found members of the president’s team “did everything possible to rig the game in their favor.”
“They took liberties with the law Republicans would never dare attempt and obstructed voter-integrity efforts at every turn, while the vast political-media-entertainment-education-union-nonprofit complex went all in to promote Obama’s narrative.”
Democrats and their media allies also engaged in what has been described as a dishonest and “vicious” campaign to discredit the Republican nominee while steadfastly shielding the administration from its many scandals. Any of these scandals could have sunk Obama’s reelection prospects had the media reported them with the enthusiasm they showed in attacking and spreading disinformation about Romney.
Sign WND’s petition urging Congress to investigate fraud and abuse in America’s election system!
Reports that were confirmed:
- 75 GOP vote inspectors were ordered to leave Philadelphia poll locations by Democrat poll judges. One judge was caught on audio. A court order sent them back but who knows what went on while they were gone? These poll locations were all within the 59 precincts where Romney received no votes.
- In Philadelphia, the Community Voters Project, an ACORN clone that employs some former ACORN workers, shredded Republican voter registrations. This is not the first time they have been in trouble.
- The Florida AFL-CIO threatened True the Vote and Tampa Fair Vote with legal action for submitting voter registration challenges.
- Maryland Rep. Elijah Cummings issued a highly publicized threat against True the Vote and Election Integrity Maryland just for checking voter rolls. EIM found 11,000 questionable registrations, including 1,566 dead voters. The Maryland Board of Elections took no action.
- Cummings also attacked the Ohio Voter Integrity Project with the same baseless claims.
- Think Progress falsely claimed True the Vote was “under investigation” by Rep. Cummings, when in fact he has no legal authority to do so.
- Despite overwhelming nonpartisan public support for voter ID laws, Attorney General Eric Holder’s Justice Department and liberal jurists have delayed, emasculated or defeated ID laws in Texas, Wisconsin, South Carolina, Arizona and Pennsylvania.
- Holder has vowed to fight voter ID laws as restricting voters’ rights.
- The Obama administration “spiked investigations” of eight states that had major voter roll problems.
- The Holder Justice Department conspired with Project Vote on National Voter Registration Act (aka Motor Voter) enforcement lawsuits, which force state and local agencies to become, essentially, low income voter registration drives.
- In 2009 DOJ announced to its attorneys that it would not enforce voter roll maintenance laws because it wouldn’t increase voter turnout.
The Pew Research Center published a report showing election rolls in a shambles nationwide. It found:
- 24 million invalid or inaccurate voter registrations
- 1.8 million deceased voters
- 2.75 million registered in multiple states.
Confirmed voter fraud and other abuses
Countless cases of confirmed vote fraud were reported in the recent cycle and the Obama team repeatedly rode the razor’s edge of legality in pushing voters to the polls. A few examples:
- Patrick Moran, son of longtime U.S. Rep. Jim Moran, was caught on video by James O’Keefe’s Veritas Project, telling an undercover journalist how to commit vote fraud.
- Other Veritas videos showed Obama campaign officials in Texas, New Jersey and New York providing multiple forms to journalists posing as voters so that they could vote in two or more states.
- On Election Day, Veritas reporters recorded poll officials on camera telling voters not to vote for Romney.
- The Obama campaign continues to accept illegal donations from other countries. WND’s Aaron Klein proved this by donating to the Obama campaign twice under the name “Osama bin Laden” using a Pakistani web address.
- WND has filed a complaint with the FEC demanding an investigation of overseas donations to the Obama campaign.
- In 2008, the Obama campaign accepted almost $30,000 from Palestinian donors.
- A Korean interpreter in Flushing, N.Y., directed Korean voters to vote Democrat. He was expelled from the poll.
- Two cases of forged votes were reported in Poughkeepsie, N.Y., by Republicans who discovered their votes had already been made.
- Non-citizens were charged with voting illegally in Austin, Minn.
- Cases of double voting in Ohio are being investigated.
- Non-citizens allegedly voted in Iowa
- Double voting is being investigated in North Carolina
- NBC reported dead voters voting in California
- Mentally disabled were coaxed to vote for Obama in North Carolina
- Widespread absentee vote fraud is being investigated in South Texas
- A non-English-speaking, under-18 youth reported he was “told he can vote.”
- Many other cases
Aside from all the rational reasons, why a Pentagon led by an anti-American will lead to disaster, Hagel has already been proven unfit for command. The fact that he so easily drapes himself in Repub garb is just another pox on both parties.
On its face, protecting the Republic should never be reduced to red states or blue states. It is an American interest. Therefore, Hagel’s appointment, in tandem with the entire Obama apparatus ( adinakutnicki.com/2012/10/07/when-authentic-revolutionaries-hold-the-reins-of-american-power-centers-via-the-most-radical-regime-in-u-s-history-commentary-by-adina-kutnicki/), is an out-sized disaster.
Intrinsically, he has exhibited (through his Islamic financial relationships, policy speeches and overall cozy anti-American alliances) outright contempt for the colors which truly matter – red, white and blue.
The Republic has just suffered a devastating body blow, soon to be compounded by the appointment of John Brennan at CIA. The nails in the U.S. coffin are closer than ever.
G-d have mercy, but not on the traitors in our midst!
Reblogged this on News You May Have Missed and commented:
Chuck Hagel’s Confirmation… & His “Fortuitous” Senate Win Going Back To 1996…Once A Fraudster…Always…Commentary By Adina Kutnicki
Reblogged this on AMERICAN BLOGGER: GUNNY.G ~ WEBLOG.EMAIL.
Pingback: U.S. VETS TARGETED BY OBAMA INC:DISHONORABLE PENTAGON PUNISHES HONORABLE SOLDIERS. What’s Going On? Commentary By Adina Kutnicki | Adina Kutnicki