NOT unlike totalitarian regimes, an “omerta” has descended upon Capitol Hill and beyond its incestuous confines. If one had posited such an outcome even a dozen years ago, said offender would have been smeared a loon. Rightfully so.
However, what a difference a decade or so makes, at least when a radical regime has taken over the helm. But it is not as if this American-Israeli hasn’t warned her readers, especially Americans. Here…there…and elsewhere.
Starting with the overall tenor of a regime gone wild, and what happens when revolutionaries hold the reins of power – adinakutnicki.com/2012/10/07/when-authentic-revolutionaries-hold-the-reins-of-american-power-centers-via-the-most-radical-regime-in-u-s-history-commentary-by-adina-kutnicki/.
Which then explains how an already radically imbued leadership conjoins with an infiltrated and penetrated Muslim Brotherhood Mafia – adinakutnicki.com/2012/07/25/the-muslim-mafia-aka-the-brotherhood-their-overarching-plan-what-it-means-for-americas-future-commentary-by-adina-kutnicki/. Not by reining them in, but by adding fuel to their Islamic fire.
In conjunction, the “legal” team of the gang in charge is Allah-bent on criminalizing any criticism of Islam – Sharia Law-like – adinakutnicki.com/2012/07/28/alert-radical-in-chief-obama-tasks-illegally-bent-ag-holder-to-criminalize-islamic-speech-via-thuggish-un-dictates-commentary-by-adina-kutnicki/. This is no joke.
DESPITE all the above, a patriot’s gotta do what she must, thus supporting Representative Michele Bachmann’s due diligence. How non-American! But never mind, the following shores up the Congresswoman’s charges, much to the junta’s (and they are one) angst – adinakutnicki.com/2012/12/17/u-s-rep-michele-bachmanns-courageous-front-line-defense-against-muslim-brotherhoodshariah-law-as-they-advance-towards-the-kiddies-too-commentary-by-adina-kutnicki/…as Huma Abedin is caught, not unlike a deer in headlights – adinakutnicki.com/2012/11/07/spotlight-on-huma-abedin-islamist-infiltration-in-washington-arabmuslim-world-turning-up-the-heat-via-bengazigate-addendum-to-hillary-takes-the-fall-but-there-is-a-silver-lining-sp/.
As such, is anyone surprised that the pressure is mounting to silence the valiant rep, once and for all, at least from the corrupt halls of Capitol Hill? Don’t be.
‘DARE TO QUESTION ISLAMISM IN U.S., LOSE YOUR JOB?’
Counter-petition battles to keep Bachmann on Intelligence Committee
“From her position on the House Intelligence Committee, Rep. Michele Bachmann, R-Minn., dared to question the Muslim Brotherhood’s infiltration of our government – and because of it, her job may be in danger.
But Dr. Jamie Glazov, managing editor of Frontpagemag.com, and author of “United in Hate: The Left’s Romance with Tyranny and Terror” and “High Noon for America: The Coming Showdown,” is coming to her defense, not only claiming that her concerns have been “vindicated” by recent events, but also leading the charge to keep her fearless questions before Congress.
At the time, Democrats and Republicans alike rushed to Abedin’s defense, and since then a petition boasting 178,000 signatures was created by the left-leaning People for the American Way, demanding House John Speaker Boehner boot Bachmann from her post on the Intelligence Committee.
“In service to ugly Islamophobic fear mongering,” the petition states, “Bachmann continues unabated in her unfounded and irresponsible attacks on dedicated public servants – a witch hunt that has targeted Huma Abedin, a key aide to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and now includes allegations that President Obama may be aiding the rise of global Shariah law.”
Glazov says the real witch hunt, however, has been the targeting of Bachmann for asking questions that might be hitting too close to the truth.
Therefore, Glazov is starting a new counter-petition on FrontPageMag.com called “Stop the Islamist Witch Hunt Against Rep. Bachmann.”
“Congresswoman Michele Bachmann is under attack for voicing concern over critical national security issues that no other elected leader wants to acknowledge, and now her position on the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence may be at stake,” the petition states. “We must fight back. America needs Michele Bachmann and her fearless leadership keeping watch over our interests at home and abroad, and the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence is the best place for her to fulfill this task.”
“In the long run,” conservative author David Horowitz added, “the battle that Michele Bachmann is waging on the House Intelligence Committee may be more important to the well-being and security of Americans than all the battles over budgets and debt ceilings combined.”
Glazov was further interviewed by terrorism analyst for CBN News Erick Stakelbeck about the need for the counter-petition.
Glazov told Stakelbeck an Egyptian magazine has since named six Muslim Brotherhood infiltrators in the Obama administration, calling the article a “complete vindication” for Bachmann.
“One of the names she mentioned that she is concerned about is Mohammed Elibiary,” Glazov said. “This guy, Islamic cleric, is on the Homeland Security Advisory Council – what is he doing there?
“In 2004 he goes to give a speech at a night that is giving tribute to the Ayatollah Khomeini,” Glazov continued. “What is he doing there? [Khomeini] is an Islamist mass murderer. Imagine if one of us had been at a conference giving tribute to Adolf Hitler. Should we be in the government?”
As WND reported, the report Glazov mentioned comes from Egypt’s Rose El-Youssef magazine, which on Dec. 22 said the six infiltrators turned the White House “from a position hostile to Islamic groups and organizations in the world to the largest and most important supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood.”
The Egyptian article was translated and reported by the Investigative Project on Terrorism, or IPT.
The article named Arif Alikhan, assistant secretary of Homeland Security for policy development; Mohammed Elibiary, a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council; Rashad Hussain, the U.S. special envoy to the Organization of the Islamic Conference; Salam al-Marayati, co-founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council, or MPAC; Imam Mohamed Magid, president of the Islamic Society of North America, or ISNA; and Eboo Patel, a member of President Obama’s Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships.
Stakelbeck’s interview with Glazov can be seen below:
Advocates for an investigation of the Muslim Brotherhood’s influence on the U.S. government argued a simple reading of security clearance guidelines in reference to Huma Abedin’s family would warrant investigation.
The Muslim Brotherhood was established in the 1920s following the collapse of the Ottoman Turkish empire, with the intent of helping establish Islamic rule worldwide. Its stated goal for the U.S. is “a kind of grand jihad” aimed at “eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within” so that “Allah’s religion is made victorious over all other religions.”
To add to a patriot’s burden, the following report is more than newsworthy, it is headline/exhibit Number One, warning of America’s downfall, so to speak.
America’s Future Belongs to Islam
by PAUL L. WILLIAMS, PHD February 6, 2013
(author of Crescent Moon Rising)
Islam, according to newly released data from the Association of Statisticians of American Religious Bodies, is now the fastest growing religion in America, verifying President Barack Obama’s claim that the United States is “no longer a Judeo-Christian country.”
How many Muslims now live within the country remains anyone’s guess, since the U.S. Census Bureau neglects to collect data on religious identification. A 2008 study by Cornell University projected that the number of Muslims in America had climbed from 1.6 million in 1995 to 7 million.[i] A U.S. News and World Report survey, which was conducted at the same time, placed the figure at 5 million,[ii] while the Pew Research Center set the number at 2.35 million.
But Pew researchers admit that their survey was not thorough since it neglected to take into account immigrant and poor black Muslims.[iii] What’s more, these researchers only contacted Americans with telephone landlines and failed to take into account the fact that nearly 50% of U.S. residents and age 18-35 and the nearly 100% of the illegal immigrants who communicate exclusively by cell phones.[iv]
Muslim organizations, such as the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), supported the Cornell University projection of 7 million – – based on mosque attendance.[v]
In any case, all demographers agree that throughout the coming decades, the faith of the Prophet Mohammed will continue to impact and transform all aspects of American life: social, political, and economic. They further maintain that, save for a cataclysmic sea-change in population trends, Islam by 2050 will emerge as the nation’s dominant religion.
Such an assertion may seem hyperbolic, save for these findings:
- The US fertility rate is now below 2.1 per woman, meaning Americans are no longer giving birth to enough children to keep the population from dwindling.[vi] But this statistic does not hold true for the average Muslim American woman who displays a robust fertility rate of 2.8.[vii]
- Muslims continue to pour into the country to occupy positions vacated by aging Americans as physicians, engineers, and scientists. Others arrive here to perform tasks that American workers are unwilling to perform in food processing plants, agricultural facilities, and telecommunications. In addition to the Muslims who come here with employment visas, thousands more arrive with student visas to enroll in colleges throughout the country. Still others arrive with “diversity” visas to enrich America’s racial composition. In 1992, nearly 50,000 Muslims arrived in the US and received permanent residency status. In 2009, that number soared to 115,000.[viii] In truth, no one knows for certain how many Muslims immigrants are presently living in the country. A GEO report released to the press released by Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee Chairman Joe Lieberman (ID-CT) and Ranking Member Susan Collins (R-ME) show that half of the 12 million US illegal immigrants have entered the country legally but have overstayed their visas. Many of the over-stays are from Islamic countries. Five of the 9/11 hijackers overstayed their visas, and GAO found that 36 of the roughly 400 people convicted of terrorism-related charges since September 2001 had overstayed their visas.>[ix]
- In addition to the legal and illegal Muslim immigrants, 80,000 refugees enter this country under resettlement programs. Nearly, 75,000 come from Islamic countries.[x]
- As the now defunct Christian Church militant, America is witnessing the mosque militant. Muslims, unlike main-line denominational Christians, are fervent in their beliefs and are eager to spread the faith. Islam, at present, is the most rapidly growing religion in the country with outreach programs on college campuses, in prisons, and within the military.[xi]
- Islam provides an antithesis to secular America. It offers a return to the country’s “traditional values” with a vengeance. The vast majority of US Muslims oppose abortion and same-sex marriage. They call for a curtailment of women’s rights and a return to “law and order” (as mandated by sharia). They are enterprising, hard working, and deeply devoted to their families.[xii]
- Unlike America’s political leaders, Muslims do not recognize the legitimacy of all faiths. Their religion, according to Bernard Lewis, divides the world into two: the House of Islam (dar al-Islam), where Muslims rule and the law of Islam prevails, and the House of War (dar al Harb), comprising the rest of the world. “Between these two,” Lewis writes, “there is a morally necessary, legally and religiously obligatory state of war, until the final triumph of Islam over unbelief.”[xiii] For this reason, Muslims are unlikely to relinquish the cherished claims of their tradition before the prevailing Zeitgeist.
The belief that America could be transformed into an Islamic state was first expressed by a small group Muslim missionaries in 1922, who declared to a gathering of disgruntled city blacks in Syracuse, New York: “Our plan is: we are going to conquer America.”[xiv] The audacity of this remark provoked the following commentary in the Syracuse Sunday Herald:
To the millions of American Christians who have so long looked eagerly forward to the time the cross shall be supreme in every land and the people of the whole world shall have become the followers Christ, the plan to win this continent to the path of the “infidel Turk” will seem a thing unbelievable. But there is no doubt about its being pressed with all the fanatical zeal for which the Mohammedans are noted.[xv]
Ninety years later, the remarks made by the early Islamic missionaries no longer seem audacious but prophetic. The transformation of America into an Islamic nation, Muslim scholars say, is a matter of destiny. It is kismet (quisma). The words of the country’s future, such scholars contend, have been written – – and these words no mortal man may alter or erase.”
With ALL the evidence amassed, is it unfair, better yet, isn’t it prudent to ask: How can an American Commander-in-Chief keep nominating the most anti-American surrogates to date, notwithstanding his closest adviser, Valerie Jarrett? More to the point, hasn’t it already been proven that he is one of them, thus, his need (through surrogates) to silence Bachmann – adinakutnicki.com/2012/10/11/the-islamist-in-chief-his-kenyan-wahhabi-relatives-obamas-inner-roots-addendum-to-the-ties-that-bind-the-islamist-in-chief-to-sunni-islam-commentary-by-adina-kutnicki/. Apparently, Mark Levin concurs – www.wnd.com/2013/02/muslim-brotherhood-infiltration-its-obama-himself/. Couldn’t be in better company.
Whenever evil designs seep to the fore, rest assured, their architects become more desperate, as they attempt to stench the flow. Desperate people always turn up the heat, but they also tend to make mistakes. In this regard, patriots have an opening, albeit a small window.
In other words, isn’t it better to rally, en mass, to Representative Bachmann’s side while she is still a powerful force to be reckoned with in Washington, instead of wringing ones hands, wondering: Could we have made a difference? There is NO time to lose.